home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 26 / Cream of the Crop 26.iso / bbs / jpost110.zip / BUG_RPRT.FRM < prev    next >
Text File  |  1997-06-14  |  8KB  |  142 lines

2.                              ┌╦══╦┐ ┌╦══╦┐ ┌╦═══╦┐
  3.                              │╠══╩╗┐│╠══╩╗┐└╩═══╦┐
  4.                              └╩═══╩┘└╩═══╩┘└╩═══╩┘
  5.         ┌╦   ╦┐┌═╤╦╤═┐┌═╤╦╤═┐┌╔     ┌═╤╦╤═┐┌═╤╦╤═┐┌╔═══╦┐┌╔═══╦┐┌════╦┐
  6.         │║   ║│  │║│    │║│  │║       │║│    │║│  │╬══   │╬══   ┌─╔═╝─┘
  7.         └╩═══╩┘  ╧╩╧  └═╧╩╧═┘└╩═══╩┘└═╧╩╧═┘  ╧╩╧  └╩═══╩┘└╩═══╩┘└╚════┘
  8.             ┌╦═══╦┐┌╦═══╦┐┌╔═══╦┐┌═╤╦╤═┐┌╦   ╦┐┌╦═══╦┐┌╦═══╦┐┌╔═══╦┐
  9.             └╩═══╦┐│║   ║││╬══     │║│  │║ ╦ ║│├╬═══╬┤│╠══╦╩┘│╬══
  10.             └╩═══╩┘└╩═══╩┘└╩       ╧╩╧  └╩═╩═╩┘└╩   ╩┘└╩  ╚═┘└╩═══╩┘ <tm>
  12.                             A Subsidary Of LA-Soft
  14. ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
  16.                        BUG REPORT/COMMENT/SUGGESTION FORM
  17.                        ----------------------------------
  19.   INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM: I sincerely want to resolve any
  20.   problems you encounter with my programs but to do this I must have accurate
  21.   and concise information on the problem. Too many people call me and expect
  22.   me to resolve their problem on nothing more then "It does not work". That
  23.   simply will NOT work to resolve the problem. Before you fill out this form,
  24.   I request that you check the documentation very close to make sure you have
  25.   not forgotten to do something in the setup of the program. If that does not
  26.   alleviate the problem then the next step is to completely fill this form out
  27.   AND package it up with any error logs, batch routines and any .CTL file(s)
  28.   and either netmail it to me at my FIDO address, e-mail address, or upload it
  29.   to my BBS. I monitor the DoorWare related echos in FidoNet so that is also a
  30.   good place to post your questions (and cheaper in the long run, if you don't
  31.   mind the delays). My support BBS can be reached at (308)762-2239.
  33.   NOTE: If you decide to upload this to my system, attach it to a
  34.         message to the sysop. Zip all of your files together and
  35.         use your last name (or an abbreviation) as the filename of
  36.         the archive. (example: LASTNAME.ZIP)
  39.   Program Name and Version Number:________________________________________.
  41.   1.  BUG REPORT:
  43.       A.  While doing the following:_______________________________________
  44.   _________________________________________________________________________
  45.   _________________________________________________________________________
  46.   _________________________________________________________________________
  47.   _________________________________________________________________________
  48.   ________________________________________________________________________.
  50.       B.  I experienced the following problem:_____________________________
  51.   _________________________________________________________________________
  52.   _________________________________________________________________________
  53.   _________________________________________________________________________
  54.   _________________________________________________________________________
  55.   ________________________________________________________________________.
  58.   2.  SUGGESTIONS:
  60.       A.  I would like to see the following additions to the program:______
  61.   _________________________________________________________________________
  62.   _________________________________________________________________________
  63.   _________________________________________________________________________
  64.   _________________________________________________________________________
  65.   ________________________________________________________________________.
  67.       B.  I would like to see the following changes to the program:________
  68.   _________________________________________________________________________
  69.   _________________________________________________________________________
  70.   _________________________________________________________________________
  71.   _________________________________________________________________________
  72.   ________________________________________________________________________.
  75.   3.  COMMENTS ON THE PROGRAM:_____________________________________________
  76.   _________________________________________________________________________
  77.   _________________________________________________________________________
  78.   _________________________________________________________________________
  79.   _________________________________________________________________________
  80.   ________________________________________________________________________.
  83.   4.  REQUIRED INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM:
  85.       Type of microprocessor your computer has:____________________________
  86.       What operating system do your run:_____________ Version:_____________
  87.       What file system do you run (Fat16, Fat32, HPFS, Etc):_______________
  88.       How much RAM does your system have:__________________________________
  89.       How much memory is reported before the program exits:________________
  90.       How much free hard disk space do you have:___________________________
  91.       Do you use any disk compression (Mark one):            [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  92.       Type of video card in your computer:_________________________________
  93.       How much video RAM does your video card have:________________________
  94.       Type of modem you have installed:____________________________________
  95.       Do you have SHARE.EXE loaded (Mark one):               [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  96.       Do you have an ANSI driver loaded (Mark one):          [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  97.       Do you use a fossil driver (Mark one):                 [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  98.       If yes, what type of fossil driver:__________________________________
  99.               what version of the fossil:__________________________________
  100.       Do you lock your comports (Mark one):                  [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  101.       If yes, at what locked speed:________________________________________
  102.       What is the highest baud rate you support:___________________________
  103.       Was an error log generated by the program (Mark one):  [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  104.       Have you included any error logs (Mark one):           [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  105.       Have you included any activity logs (Mark one):        [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  106.       Have you included any startup batch files (Mark one):  [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  107.       Have you included any *.CTL files (Mark one):          [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  108.       Have you included your AUTOEXEC.BAT file (Mark one):   [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  109.       Have you included your CONFIG.SYS file (Mark one):     [ ]Yes   [ ]No
  110.       Runtime error reported by the program:_______________________________
  111.       Address given of the runtime error:__________________________________
  113.      {************************** BBS Sysop Section ************************}
  114.       BBS Software you are using:__________________________________________
  115.       BBS Software version number:_________________________________________
  116.       What type of message bases do you use:_______________________________
  117.       I am running (Mark one):              [ ]Single Node    [ ]Multi-Node
  118.      {*********************************************************************}
  121.   5.  LAST NAME:______________________ FIRST NAME:_________________________
  122.       ADDRESS:_____________________________________________________________
  123.       VOICE PHONE:_________________________________________________________
  124.       BEST TIME TO CALL YOU:_______________________________________________
  125.       YOUR FIDONET NODE NUMBER:____________________________________________
  126.       YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS:_________________________________________________
  129.   6.  THANK YOU for taking the time to fill this form out and send it to me.
  130.       It is possible I may call you if I need some clarification on the
  131.       information you provided above.
  133. ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
  135.       ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
  136.       │ Contact: 1:14/703@FidoNet             Or: USA MAX Graphics HQ-BBS │
  137.       │          411:1500/0@ivNET                 (308)762-2239           │
  138.       │          121:101/2@AllianceNet            FAX or Data Calls       │
  139.       │          maxgfx@juno.com                  ANSI/ASCII/MAX (No RIP) │
  140.       └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘